Join Alexis Garnaut-Miller and Bella Zanesco Australia's top Life and Career Design Strategists to help you set the right goals and implement the right decisions in 2017. We'll provide the frameworks and community to help you commit to and stay on track with the changes you desire in 2017.
- Dedicated time and space to reflect on YOU to consider decisions that impact your life
- An opportunity to spend 3 hours creating and MOST importantly beginning to implement your goals
- Sharing your experiences and creating YOU in a safe environment with others
- To make a career change or significant other life decision in 2017
- Frameworks and methodology that are proven to work to support you to achieve what you want and to find more balance
- Contribute to others success as you participate with a community of likeminded high performers
- Help to ditch the procrastination
What can I expect to get out of the My12for12 workshop?
In this three hour workshop you will have the experience of:
- Creativity & Confidence: By designing the next 12 months of your life: 6 things you will take on and 6 things you will give up, that will bring the experiences you want in life and align with what's important to you
- Accomplishment: 12 decisions in 3 hours
- Connection: With other high achievers who want what you want - to feel fulfilled and make an impact
- Appreciation: Have your voice heard
- Adventure: Challenge your thinking and discover new ideas
- Inspiration: From your own life and others
- Momentum: Taking actions on the night
Who are we?
Bella Zanesco is a Life and Career Change Strategist.
Bella is the trusted coach /mentor for high performers from companies including Google, Microsoft, Saatchi & Saatchi, Woolworths, CBA and KPMG. She consults to AMP, CBA & State Street to support their high performers to become happier, healthier and less stressed. She is the former Head of the Startup Lab for Sydney based incubator Investible.
Prior to her career change, Bella spent 15 years in Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Strategy for some of the world's largest companies, including PepsiCo and Nestle, delivering over $5billion in new revenues mostly in the health and wellbeing space in London, New York, Sydney and Asia.
In 2015 she was named Top 50 Change-maker by the City of London for her work supporting women to become what she calls 'Fully Expressed'. In 2014 after spending a year banishing depression from her life she became a World Champion in her first love, sailing. She is a previous recipient of 'Best Pitch' at Tedx Sydney.
Alexis Garnaut-Miller is an Executive Performance Coach and the Founder of the Happiness Centre.
Save This Event
When & Where
Level 2, 101 William St
My12for12 was created to help heart centred people like you create and live your life in full colour. We support you to identify, own and go to work on what you need to ditch in order to amplify your day-to-day experience on this planet. Our global workshop experiences create a safe space for heart centred people to come together to learn, share experiences and make courageous decisions to amplify our collective experience on this planet. We give you the tools and community to create the most intentional and amazing 12 months of your life no matter what your bank balance or job is.