Actions and Detail Panel
Vineyard Churches Australia Leadership & Worship Conference
Fri., 26/05/2017, 6:00 pm – Sun., 28/05/2017, 2:00 pm AEST
"Go Deep, Go Far" - Vineyard Churches Australia Leadership & Worship Conferences. Melbourne VIC
"I will bless anyone who trusts in me. I will do good things for the person who depends on me. They will be like a tree planted near water. It sends out its roots beside a stream. It is not afraid when the heat comes. Its leaves are always green. It does not worry when there is no rain. it always bears fruit. " Jeremiah 17:7-8 (NIRV)
Invite from Kirk & Nichole Delaney
We are very excited to invite you to the VCA Leadership & Worship Conferences 2017. Following on from the recent VCA Prayer Summit in Sydney (March 3-5), God is continuing to release renewed confidence in Jesus Christ, that He is leading the VCA Movement into His bright kingdom future.
"Go Deep, Go Far" will equip our VCA Leadership & Worship Communities to a lifestyle of deepening life in God, to walk and partner with God as He extends his kingdom and builds his church.
This year we have 2 Conferences in 1 Location. Be sure to make your booking early and secure your place. We very much look forward to seeing you at "Go Deep, Go Far" on May 26-28.
Love & Blessings
Kirk & Nichole Delaney
Vineyard Churches Australia
Jesus Lead On!
1. The Leadership Conference equipping the Pastors, Leaders and Emerging Leaders of the Vineyard Movement.
Lloyd & Vicki Rankin (Vineyard NZ National Directors) will be equipping our Leadership community. They bring a wealth of leadership experience and wisdom in following the Lord and leading well. Other speakers over the course of the weekend are Kirk and Nichole Delaney and more.
2. The Worship Communitiy of VCA will gather at the same venue. Following on from the 2016 National Conference in Caloundra and the equippping Dan Sheed brought, we are seeing God growing and releasing songwriting and production across the Movement. A very exciting time.
VCA Worship Task Group Leader Neal McArthur & Team will be facilitating this important time of Holy Spirit inspired fellowship and encouragement.
3. The Accommodation - The CYC Melbourne is a Youth Hostel not a hotel. We will endeavour to accommodate married couples who are attending with a private room. All other attendees will be in shared rooms. We have managed to secure more rooms this year.
4. Children - Unfortunately there will not be childrens programmes available at this conference. Any children attending will need to be supervised by their parents at all times.
5. Refunds/Cancellations - Refunds and cancellations will be provided - less an admin fee of $20 per ticket - till Friday 12th May 2017. After this date, no refunds will be available. Thank you.