Actions and Detail Panel
Veggie Matters with Bryce Edwards
Sun. 16 October 2016, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
You don’t have to be a committed vegetarian to embrace Bryce’s food – it is innovative, healthy and truly delicious. Enliven your own spring menus with dishes such as cumin and honey roasted heirloom carrots, chargrilled asparagus with truffled sauce vierge, pea and mascarpone risotto with confit salmon, or whipped ricotta with broad beans and preserved lemons. We guarantee that Bryce’s imaginative food will inspire you well after spring becomes summer.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.