This event is now SOLD OUT!
To be the first to hear about our events, join our e-newsletter here >> www://eepurl.com/tYL75 :-)
Enjoying and great tasting food with friends and loved ones is an important part of the festive season, so why not impress the stockings off your pals by learning to make an amazing cruelty-free christmas banquet thats kinder to the animals, our health and the envronment.
Rhianna Hume-Cook is one of Melbourne's top vegan chefs and she will be travelling up to Sydney for this class to share some of her favourite recipes, as well as her incredible passion for food and veganism!
In this class you will learn to make:
- Apricot & Almond Seitan Roast with Gravy
- Cheesy Cauliflower & Potato Bake
- Cranberry Nut Stuffing
- Sautéed Asparagus and Green Beans
- Feta, Corn and Tomato Salad
- Christmas Pudding
- Heaps of general cooking tips and tricks!
- Afternoon tea after the class, where we'll get a taste of all the dishes that have been demonstrated!
About Rhianna Hume-Cook
Rhianna Hume-Cook has always had an interest in cooking and was brought up from an early age cooking meals together with her father who is a big ‘foodie’. She completed a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery at William Angliss Institute of Tafe in 2015 under the instruction of chefs with decades of experience, and has worked at some of Melbournes’ most popular vegan eateries including The Bear Cafe and Trippy Taco. She currently works as a chef at Supercharger - a busy vegan health food eatery in the Melbournes’ CBD.
“I think cooking is such a beautiful thing and so important for people to do for themselves and the ones they love”. - Rhianna
* Please note that tickets for SVC events may not be refunded or transferred to another date. You may however give your ticket to a friend.
>> FB event page <<
>> Follow SVC on FB <<
>> Subscribe to SVC newsletter <<