Actions and Detail Panel
VCE Health and Human Development implementation workshop - Frankston
Thu. 18 May 2017, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm AEST
On behalf of the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA), ACHPER Victoria and Home Economics Victoria are delivering state-wide workshops throughout May 2017 to support the implementation of the VCE Health and Human Development New Study Design from 2018.
These FREE workshops will be delivered by highly experienced VCE educators and will:
- provide a full overview of all changes to Outcomes, Key Knowledge, Key Skills and assessment in Units 1 – 4;
- discuss the impact of the changes on assessment;
- give you ideas on how to implement some of the changes;
- provide the opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts;
- cover all units in the new Study Design.