Actions and Detail Panel
Valuation for Non-Valuers Auckland
Wed. 5 April 2017, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm NZST
Why is attending this professional development course important?
Property professionals must understand how their actions add or detract from the overall investment value of a property. Being ahead of the game will help gain and retain clients
What will participants learn?
- The main drivers affecting value
- The main valuation methods
- The importance of cash flow timing
- How to maximize Income
- How to value using the Capitalisation Method How actions affect value
- How to analyse income, outgoings, capital expenditure, incentives, over/under market rents, vacancy, WALE, effective rents, yields
- Ways to maximize a property’s value
What makes this course different?
This CPD program is delivered by Richard Stacey FRICS, Fund Manager at Calibre Capital, who has 30 years property industry experience The half day programme is delivered in an informal, interactive way — with examples and exercises.
Who should attend?
Commercial property managers, owners, asset managers, commercial property agents, facilities managers, property accountants.