Actions and Detail Panel
Validate your Business Idea
Thu. 18 May 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
We all know the stat ’90% of new businesses fail in their first year.’ But what if there was a way to drastically reduce this risk?
In this hands-on bootcamp you’ll develop a clear 30 day roadmap to evaluate your startup idea without quitting your job.
You’ll use battle tested techniques and Lean Startup methodology to de-risk your business your idea, and get paying customers before you launch – putting you in the best possible position to succeed.
This class if for people who:
– Have a startup idea but don’t know where to begin
– Don’t have startup idea yet but want to learn more
– Are already starting a side business
– People who have started a business but are having difficulty
– Gauge demand for your startup on Google and Facebook
– Identify and mitigate the riskiest parts of your business idea
– Create a Minimum Viable Product to quickly and cheaply validate your idea
– How to acquire pre-orders and wait lists
– Learn battle tested customer interview techniques to validate business assumption
– Sketch your website or app to clearly communicate with your developer
– Make an informed ‘yes or no’ decision on your startup idea
– Business Idea (if you don’t have one, no problem!)
– Notepad & Pen
Digital Marketing Consultant
Adam is a multi-skilled digital professional with years of experience in Project Management, Digital Marketing, Product Management for brands, startups and agencies like Foxtel, Stackla and We Are Social.
He now operates Differential Experiences – a boutique digital consultancy that works with and trains early-stage entrepreneurs and startups to build and market viable, saleable products.