Actions and Detail Panel
UXD202 Advanced Interactive Prototyping for mobile with Axure
Wed., 09/11/2016, 9:15 am
This course builds upon the introductory prototype skills learned in UXD102 (UXD102 Introduction to interactive prototyping using Axure RP) and begins to expand upon touch and mobile-based prototypes.
You will learn more advanced interactive wireframe prototyping skills for responsive Web experiences as well as using Axure for important UX design artefacts such as User Task Flows.
This course also introduces the more advanced prototype emulation skills that leverage Axure's condition builder and variables.
You will learn:
• Advanced dynamic panels for mobile navigation and swipe-based gesturing.
• Mobile "on-device" prototyping setup and management.
• Build a mobile search experience
• Using the Repeater widget for search and list page prototyping
• Responsive prototypes for Desktop, tablet and smartphone using Adaptive views.
• Advanced form design techniques for mobile prototypes: Selection groups, custom styles and interactive events.
• Creating interactive User Task Flows with Axure
• Embedding audio and video files.
• Advanced animations and transitions for touch-based prototypes.
• Introduction to conditions and variables for advanced product emulation.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.