This course provides hands-on training in Axure RP 8 for desktop browser Web experiences.
You will learn key concepts and skills such as page interactions, best-practice use of masters, widget libraries, dynamic panels, styles and prototyping best practices.
Each technical skill is taught within the context of a ‘real-life’ UX design scenario.
You will learn:
- Introduction to the Axure workspace.
- Prototyping best practices.
- Paragraphs and adding text links
- Default and custom libraries.
- Publishing and sharing prototypes.
- Interaction Styles
- Using Masters for header, footer and other key re-usable elements for rapid prototyping.
- Interactive prototyping: hotspots, links, hiding and showing page elements, animation, lightbox popups, mega menus and more.
- Introduction to Dynamic Panels as the cornerstone of interactive prototyping
- Axure forms: Designing a Contact Us, Search and Sign in experience.
- Dynamic panels for carousel sliders.
- Students will also have the opportunity to workshop their pet projects or client-related prototypes
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
Booking and Payment Details
To secure your spot, you can book instantly via this Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, if you prefer an invoice or want to pay via PayPal, please send an email to email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Expiriti is an Australian User Experience research and design consultancy. We also provide UX training, mentoring and advisory for individuals and groups.
More about the instructor
Mike Feghali is a UX researcher and designer with over 10 years of Axure experience. In addition to UX consulting, he lectures at Torrens University's post-graduate UX programme, regularly speaks at General Assembly and conducts private training and mentoring to startups, government agencies and larger corporate entities.