“One has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has left the world better than they found it, whose life was an inspiration.” - Bessie Anderson Stanley
The simple truth is, there is no “one fits all” definition of success. Whether or not you are successful in life is entirely up to you to judge. Therefore, it’s so important to establish your very own definition of success.
Usually, you make the mistake of judging your successes based on what you have achieved and accumulated in life. What you do not take into account are the challenges, obstacles and barriers you have encountered, while pursuing success.
Knowing your own definition of success will enable you to:
• focus all your activities in the right direction for success
• develop strategies, implement tactics and organise logistics for a prosperous future
• drastically increase your possibilities of becoming the person you want to be
• increase your achievement of success simply by writing down your own definition
• discover what obstacles could lead to failure
• know exactly why you are doing what needs to be done – despite the obstacles
In this workshop you will gain the clarity to create your very own definition of your success. You will explore the core principles you need for success. Finally you will develop your own personal success plan to give you the motivation and momentum to keep you on the path to achieving your own success.
For more information, please contact the organiser, Gaye Kuelsen on 0438 654 293.
Venue information: You will be greeted at the main entrance of the hotel on Wynnum Road as the venue will be closed when the meeting commences at 9.30am.