This January Camp Directors from a dozen top American Summer Camps are coming to Auckland to interview and possibly offer you one of over 100 jobs on the SPOT at the CCUSA Camp Job Fair!
Details of the event in your capital city are:
- Auckland: Tuesday 17th January from 5:30pm
- Crowne Plaza 128 Albert St, Auckland
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE CCUSA & COME TO THE US CAMP JOB FAIR
- CCUSA offer the Best US Camp Job Fairs in New Zealand (for 21 years)
- If you have to fly in DON'T WORRY - we will set you up with a special VIP hiring sessions so everyone who has applied prior to the day, gets a chance to meet the camps even if you have to fly back that night.
- CCUSA give you in advance a full list of the camps attending and positions they’re hiring for.
- Over 100 jobs available in all activities areas of camp (waterfront, sports, performing arts and hundreds more!)
- Jobs available in the largest variety of camp types from across the USA
- Attend a FREE Q&A session with American Camp Directors to find out why they want to hire Kiwi's and what they are looking for on the day!
WHAT TO DO NOW!
- Get on board and start your application: Apply: http://footprints.ccusa.com/
- Complete your CCUSA online application, pay your program fee and interview with CCUSA prior to the Camp Job Fair.
- Receive your VIP Golden Ticket – giving you Express Entry and first access to interview with Camp Directors on the day!
ON THE DAY
- Start your day by attending the official Camp Directors Q&A Session (free for everyone).
- Interview with Camp Directors
- Walk away with a possible Job on the Spot
Note: You can apply on the day – however you must fully complete a CCUSA application and pay the Application fee before you can start the process of interviewing with Camp Directors
If you have any questions please call +64 9 921 5116 or email email@example.com
Make sure your log into your Facebook and Check that you are going to this Amazing event