How can I keep it all running smoothly?
So you’re running your own business – but do you have an understanding of some of the essential ingredients to good business management? How can I keep my business competitive and viable? What and who are my risks? How can I manage or lessen risks and improve my bottom line?
- The roles and responsibilities of company directors
- What the Australian Securities and Investment Corporation requires of your business
- How to identify and manage the risks which could bring your business undone
- How to identify, protect, manage and use the key factors that make your business different from your competitors
- Identifying the knowledge in your business
- What about Contract Management?