IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY! And we'll be celebrating our 60th by doing what we do best - releasing new research and bringing insights to help local business and government! Download invite
After an impressive 15 years our breakfast series continues to deliver and the next event will be no exception with discussion around new opporunities in the Upper Hunter and insights from two new HRF research projects.
- Prof Richard Bush, Global Innovation Chair for the International Centre for Balanced Land Use
- Dr Brent Jenkins, CEO - Hunter Research Foundation
The breakfast will include:
- Focus on social, economic and technological transition that will enable regional communties, like the Upper Hunter, to inovate and diversify.
- Upper Hunter economy: A 60-year retrospective - What can we learn from HRF's databanks from the past 60 years? Top global external forces that have helped shaped the Upper Hunter
- Innovation and diversification panel - featuring Cr Martin Rush - Muswellbrook Council, Tania Chesworth - Hunter Belle Cheese and Prof. Richard Bush
- Upper Hunter economic insights and the take-up of ICT locally
- Three new HRF publications
For more information contact Maree Campbell on 4041 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Hunter Research Foundation Centre
The Hunter Research Foundation Centre (HRF Centre) is the result of a partnership between the long-standing Hunter Research Foundation and Newcastle’s world-class university. Commencing in 2017, the Centre works with business, government and communities, and helps them make informed decisions about their future and where they fit in a changing world. Find out more at www.newcastle.edu.au/hrfc