Imagine you could spend a day in the paradise of the world renowned Phoenix Sculpture Garden: serenity of nature, surrounded by uplifting art work, wholesome food, like minded company, gentle and refined guidance to self-discovery, meditation and deep relaxation. To crown the day, you would learn how to create your own floral masterpiece while overlooking beautiful Moreton Bay.
What will you take away from ‘Uplift your Soul’?
- Shedding the stresses of life during a nurturing day in paradise;
- Underneath ancient trees, using Graham Radcliffe's powerful sculptures as catalysts, you will see and strengthen your own inner gifts;
- Be part of a small group of like-minded women supporting, listening, celebrating;
- You will be surprised by the beauty emerging when you create your own hand-crafted floral arrangement.
The Uplift your Soul workshop will be facilitated by:
- Margit Klee – Her greatest passion lies in the field of Inner Peace and Wellbeing. As a physiotherapist, massage therapist and PSYCH-K facilitator, Margit worked in Germany, Italy and Australia. More
- Audrey Apon – She’s a senior trained floral designer with international experience in leading floral workshops. Audrey continues to be amazed by the in deep insights of the participants during her workshops when making their floral masterpieces. More
Sorry, no refunds after you’ve booked. However, please feel free to pass your ticket on to a friend or relative in case you won’t be able to make it.