Unpacking the WA Digital Technologies Curriculum with CSER MOOCs
Unpacking the WA Digital Technologies Curriculum with CSER MOOCs Oct 27 8-9.30am
CSER Digital Technologies Briefing Session
Join us in the Newman Siena Centre Boardroom, Doubleview or remotely via Polycom (dial 101101).
Find out about the new range of Digital Technologies programs now available to Western Australian teachers, provided free-of-charge by the University of Adelaide.
At the Computer Science Education Research (CSER) Group, we run a range of free Digital Technologies programs to support schools across Australia to implement the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies.
CSER invite you to use their free resources to support your school professional learning and curriculum implementation of Digital Technologies.
They have an extensive free program which includes:
● Online courses for teacher professional development (currently Pre-Primary to 8, with 9 and 10 coming soon)
● Downloadable “PL-in-a-Box” for self-facilitated school professional learning
● A national Digital Technologies Lending Library
● Free professional learning events
● Community-based support, online and with a regional Project Officer
The CSER Project Officer for WA is Steven Payne.
In this briefing session, Steven will introduce the CSER WA Curriculum digital technologies programs, work through some of the activities and explain how they can support your school.