BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Evening workshops - 2 nights per week over 14 weeks (5.30pm - 9.00pm) commencing Wednesday 2 November 2016
The aim of the course is to "unlock your leadership potential" through a series of workshops, activities and projects that is supported through mentoring and coaching ensuring relevance for each individual.
- Improved leadership and workplace relationships
- Understanding better ways to communicate in the workplace
- Improved quality and performance
- Address customer needs
- Build teamwork and productivity
- Identify and achieve goals
- Managers engaged as coaches
- Succession planning
- Organisation goals achieved through projects undertaken in the program
- Australian Nationally recognised qualification
Refer to full program for further information.