The 7th Unlock the Past History and Genealogy Expo (and first in Brisbane) will be held from Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 June 2012.
Expo web site
Click here for full details of program, presenters, exhibitors, venue information and more
- 50-60 exhibitors from Queensland and other states.
- Exhibitor inquiries welcome. More information.
- 39 presentations by 20 presenters from the UK and five Australian states and Queensland. More details.
- Featured visiting presenter: Audrey Collins, The National Archives UK
- See below for costs - tickets to the presentations are puchased at the expo
- some presentations will be FREE
- Research Help Zone - now a regular and popular feature of our major events
- Talk to an expert - one on one with an expert to help with your problem
- Prizes and special Expo offers - valued at several thousand dollars
- Open Monday evening
Venue and date - Click here for further details
Centenary State High School - 1 Moolanda Street, Jindalee Queensland,
Monday 25 - Wednesday 27 June 2012
- Monday 12.00noon - 9.30pm
- Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am - 4.00pm
Pricing and booking
Pre-booked Expo entry (received by Wednesday 20 June)
- $20 for two or more days
- $10 for one day (or part day)
- $5 Monday evening only
Pay on the day
- $25 for two or more days
- $15 for one day (or part day)
- $10 Monday evening only
Presentations - cost for these is as below including a special value Gold Ticket for access to unlimited presentations.
Gold Tickets for access to unlimited presentations. SAVE up 60% by pre-purchasing for $50 - or up to 50% by purchasing at the Expo. Tickets for the individual presentations at the expo are to be purchased on the day. Click here to pre-purchase
- $10 for each presentation by Audrey Collins - only available for purchase at the expo
- $5 each for other presentations in the two main theatres - only available for purchase at the expo
- 28 FREE presentations will not require a ticket
- History Queensland - umbrella to nearly 100 Queensland history, genealogy and heritage organisations
- Genealogical Society of Queensland
- Queensland Family History Society
What is an Expo like?
Check out following links to two previous expos. Brisbane will be better again!