Completion of online ceremony registration includes the following:
- Your participation in the ceremony
- Five guest tickets for the ceremony
- A copy of the official ceremony program.
How to register to attend
- Complete this registration form no later than Friday 21 October 2016.
- Registration for the ceremony is not guaranteed if registration is submitted after this date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you from Eventbrite once your registration has been processed. This email will include further important ceremony information. Please ensure you read this information carefully.
- Guest tickets will be available for collection from the UniSA graduate registration desk on the day of the ceremony.
The ceremony fee includes five guest tickets.
Your guest tickets will be available for collection on the day of the ceremony at the University of South Australia registration desk. You will need to pass your guest tickets to your guests before you enter the venue for the graduate briefing at 12.20pm.
Each guest must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the ceremony and admittance without a ticket will not be permitted under any circumstances.
Please note, the ceremony is not suitable for young children. However if children will be in attendance they will require a guest ticket.
All graduates participating in the Presentation of Awards Ceremony must wear the appropriate University of South Australia Academic Dress. Please note that the headwear for all degrees, except for doctorates, is a black mortarboard with black tassel. Coloured tassels or other adornments on mortarboards are not part of the approved academic dress and will not be permitted at the ceremony. If you purchase these items they will be as a memento only and you will not be able to wear them when you walk across the stage.
The University of South Australia recommends academic dress hire from Victoria Uniform. Should you choose to hire your academic dress from Victoria Uniform the hire fee for doctorate academic dress is HK$850.00 plus a refundable deposit of HK$2,700.00 and the hire fee for all other academic dress is HK$210.00 plus a refundable deposit of HK$700.00. Further information about how to arrange academic dress hire will be emailed to you once you have completed your registration to attend the ceremony.