Unity (Accent, Vantage Lite Devices) Support Morning
ILC are providing an opportunity for clients who purchased a device using Unity software, their families, therapists and other key people to come in for additional support in using their devices.
The devices that will be covered on this morning are: Accent 800, 1000, 1200 and 1400
This workshop is funded by the CAEP AAC Consultancy and Refurbishment Program.
The session will provide opportunities for
- Overview of the Unity® Language System
- Teaching strategies for Unity® Language Systems
- Support with programming
- Support with evaluating page sets and set up of the device
- Support in implementing and using the device
- Information on other support available for the devices
- Networking with other individuals using Unity devices
Please contact Prue Taylor on 9381 0600 or email email@example.com to find out more information.
Parking is available in the multi-deck carpark for more information about parking http:ilc.com.au/pages/parking