Unfazed is a mentorship programme by social animator, educator, and founder of UpUpTrampoline, Erfan Daliri.
The course develops composure, presence, and emotional core strength. Universally applicable, the themes that are covered help participants become more powerful speakers, more confident teachers, and more authentic communicators.
Whether you want to overcome nervousness, anxiety, and shyness, or you want to be an indomitable presence on stage, in the workplace or in your personal dealings, this course will help you grow.
You can either attend the full-day mentorship course or signup for the 4-week mentorship programme.
This type of emotional core strength separates followers from leaders, it creates more stable relationships, and allows for the development of strong trust in personal and business dealings. A person who has developed this core stability will be more noticeable in a gathering, will have a larger presence on stage, will be more likely to deliver a successful elevator pitch, and will effortlessly capture the imagination of students.
Full Course Description http://tinyurl.com/jbxoa52
Facilitator Bio http://tinyurl.com/jsxglh2
Full Day Workshop - 12-hour Intensive Course 10am - 10pm (Only 12 participants per group)
This option covers the same content as the online mentorship programme in a more intensive and intimate way. The practical elements will be set as post-event applications with an individual debrief and support session for each participant.
- 1. Analysis of Emotional Structure – We will discuss and investigate the physics of our emotional structure in order to assess the stability and strength of our mental state. From there we are able to quantify our individual resilience and our centre of gravity, allowing us to recognise areas requiring support. We cover concepts of flow, current and emotional structures. Habits and characteristics will be revealed.
- 2. Love, Fear & Gravity – Mathematics is the purest of all languages and as such it is a useful tool in the investigation of concepts of a spiritual nature. You might wonder how this is even possible, and I say to you it is the only way to ‘Understand’ concepts of a spiritual nature. We will relate Love to Gravity and applying principles of physics we will differentiate Love from Fear.
- 3. NO. – In this part of the course we will address our fears of rejection. We will come to understand that it is our own hesitations and aversions that hold us back from success and abundance. A simple readjustment in our perception of rejection and failure will open innumerable doors. The practical element of this session is most crucial.
- 4. Reactions are decisions – Being emotional does not necessarily correlate with our level of empathy. Here we look at the transitory and subjective nature of emotion. By understanding that no emotional response is ‘correct’ or inherently justified we free ourselves to choose our responses. Removing the control that emotion has over us, we can begin to use the expression of emotion in a more powerful way. We learn that one who is unmoved is not necessarily unfeeling.
- 5. Story, culture and the effects of holding on – Life is just a story that we write, and both yours and that of humanity, is only as real as the weight you give it. This is a difficult and uncomfortable theme to discuss, but one that is crucial to address if we wish to ennoble ourselves and truly honour the capacity of the human being. Here we investigate the concept of identity, and look at the stifling influence it can have on the current, present self
- 6. Stillness, silence and solitude – The fear of aloneness, whether it’s of being in the woods at dark, or the general inability to be in silence, is one of the greatest barriers to experiencing life in its most vivid. Here we will test our ability to stand still and observe without feeling the need to act, react or engage. We will grow our capacity for presence and attentiveness by addressing our level of comfort with indefinite stillness and silence.
- 7. Do your sit-ups - Emotional core strength is developed the same way physical core strength; through sweat and tears, and sometimes blood. Here we learn to develop fortitude and resilience and move from being a seeker of support towards becoming a pillar of support. Avoidance and aversion is addressed here by learning to lift the weights we had thought too heavy to lift.
- 8. Transmutation and Alchemy – For thousands of years alchemists have sought to convert copper into gold, not realising there is an ever greater transmutation that we are capable of. In this final session, we will learn of emotional alchemy and the immense power that sits within us. We will learn that our greatest power comes not from sheer strength but from flow and our ability to practice instantaneous transmutation.