Our cameras, amazing as they are, are only as good as the person using them.
The more you understand how they work, the better your pictures get.
This class will simply, and easily, cut through all the technical mumbo jumbo and give you simple, easy to remember ways of creating more exciting images.
Do you wish you could…
- Get the most out of your camera
- Blur out backgrounds
- Freeze or blur moving objects
- Get your images looking great every time
+ Camera Basics
- What all the modes do
- Which mode to use when
- Fixing too dark or too light images
- Fixing blurry images
+ Creative Control
- Learn how to blur out a background
- Learn how to freeze fast moving action
- Create more interesting landscape images
+ Technical and Artistic
- Learn to shoot in semi-automatic
- Learn why manual is the easiest mode to use
- Correct exposure every time
+ Problem solving
- Learn why your camera makes mistakes
Creative Photo Workshops prides itself on being able to explain the technical jargon of photography in the simplest possible manner. The Understanding Your Camera Workshop necessarily must cover some technical concepts but we do our best to keep it as simple as possible
Q: Who is this workshop for?
Anyone looking to get more out of their camera and more out of their photography. If you are looking for better travel, family, landscapes, sports photos, then this workshop will let you take significant steps forward in your photography.
You hold us all in the palm of your hand when you’re teaching and you made it fun and we LEARNED…while you bounced around and made us laugh, you sunk into our dull minds exactly what we needed to know to capture the images we wanted to!
I have been taking photos for many years now and use all professional equipment but Glynn’s teaching has helped me immensely to get much better results out my gear. It doesn’t matter what level you are at, a day spent with Glynn is not only a good investment but it is thoroughly enjoyable experience as well.