Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Shared Measurement in your Collaboration
Wed. 1 March 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
What will the workshop cover?
- A framework for unpacking the different layers of measurement required in collaboration and collective impact
- Understanding the role of shared measurement across the different phases of collective impact
- How to create a shared theory of change
- How to develop a shared community goal
- Indicators of success for collaborations
- Understanding system level outcomes
- How to create feedback loops to inform learning and adaption within your collaboration
- Developing a Shared Measurement Agreement for multiple agency buy-in
- An overview of engaging reporting options including dashboards, scorecards, and videos to communicate your shared outcomes and indicators
Why should you register?
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will have:
- Understood the difference between single project measurement and shared measurement across a multi-agency collaboration
- The tools, templates and frameworks to start building a shared measurement system
- Gained experience in linking community level goals to the outcomes of ‘mutually reinforcing activities’
- New insights into the opportunities of new dashboard technology for real time feedback and communication to stakeholders.