Understanding & Responding to Young People's Sexual Behaviours & Toileting...
Understanding & Responding to Young People's Sexual Behaviours & Toileting Issues
- What is normal sexual behaviour in children
- Types of problematic sexual behaviour
- Reasons behind problematic sexual behaviour
- Responding to sexual behaviours
- Integrating needs of others
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Ensuring children continue to receive positive touch
- Reasons behind soiling and wetting in children
- Strategies for strengthening mind and body connections
- Strategies for increasing safety, reducing shame and building self-efficacy
The facilitator is the psychologist Trent Savill. Trent has over 12 years of experience working with complex and high-risk young people in the child-protection system. He provides consultancy to the Department of Communities (Child Safety) and the non-government sector through intensive in-home therapy to children and families, training to carers and professionals, and coordination of residential care programs.
Trent’s primary role now involves consulting with the Department and other agencies around their most complex cases and delivering training around the provision of therapeutic care (Understanding and Responding to Complex Trauma and Attachment).
More info: Alex Spengler - CASPA Community Engagement and Media
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0447 567 798