Documenting and understanding the Inherent Requirements of Job for key roles within an organisation places employers in a unique position to take control over many costly aspects of their workforce. By effectively and systematically identifying and understanding the demands of a role, organisations are empowered to:
- Employ the right people for the job by enhancing pre-employment practices
- Reduce WorkCover premiums by creating effective and sustainable return to work pathways and strategically managing cases
- Minimise the operational implications of injury management by efficiently returning workers to their pre-injury duties
- Effectively balance workplace demands with the capacity and experience of workers
- Strategically manage workers who are unable to meet the physical, cognitive and psychosocial demands of their role
- Analyse and improve workplace practices.
Learn from P2 Group’s extensive experience, how employers have improved their workplace health and well-being practices across all aspects of their business through the strategic use of the Inherent Requirements of Job and learn why it is so important to have these documented; above and beyond a position description.