Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Inherent Requirements of the Job – How it can WORK for YOU
Tue. 18 October 2016, 8:30 am – 10:00 am AEDT
Documenting and understanding the Inherent Requirements of Job for key roles within an organisation places employers in a unique position to take control over many costly aspects of their workforce. By effectively and systematically identifying and understanding the demands of a role, organisations are empowered to:
- Employ the right people for the job by enhancing pre-employment practices
- Reduce WorkCover premiums by creating effective and sustainable return to work pathways and strategically managing cases
- Minimise the operational implications of injury management by efficiently returning workers to their pre-injury duties
- Effectively balance workplace demands with the capacity and experience of workers
- Strategically manage workers who are unable to meet the physical, cognitive and psychosocial demands of their role
- Analyse and improve workplace practices.
Learn from P2 Group’s extensive experience, how employers have improved their workplace health and wellbeing practices across all aspects of their business through the strategic use of the Inherent Requirements of Job and learn why it is so important to have these documented; above and beyond a position description.