Join Bryce Edwards as he guides you through skinning, scaling, pin-boning, scoring and filleting a selection of fish varieties in all their lovely differing sizes and shapes.
You will learn to handle fish like a professional as well as participate in discussions on sustainability, seasonality and appearance with the focus on helping you make better informed choices with your fishmonger.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.