Saturday 12 November 2016, 1pm - 5.30pm at 126 McKenzie Street, Wembley
$180 including personalised information on your sun and moon prepared by your astrologer and workshop facilitator, Melanie Dufty of Star Wolf
What's this workshop about?
This is a soulful journey into knowing yourself better through understanding your astrological sun and moon. You will receive personalised information on your basic purpose in life (shown by your sun) and how you go about embodying it (shown by your moon).
This is not just about you getting a better intellectual understanding of yourself but also about FEELING your masculine and feminine foundations through some relaxing meditations using supportive crystal energies and aromatherapies.
Who's it for?
Whether you’re familiar with your astrology chart or new, this simplified look at your sun and moon will bring you deeper self insight. This is an intimate (max. 8 people), enjoyable and profound workshop for anyone who wants to know more about 'who am I and what is my life about?'
What are the highlights?
- Understand the astrological set up of your sun and moon, including a practical look at what you need to feel happy and fulfilled.
- Explore the crystals that carry the energy of the sun and moon, and take them as liquid drops to enhance a meditative relaxation to feel the energies. Music, aromatherapy and your personalised astrological symbols will further evoke feeling.
- Integrate your masculine and feminine aspects in more balanced ways. See how the yearning for true love is really about finding this inner wholeness, which life reflects back to you in relationships and life experiences.
How do I book?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0405 762 433, or book via Eventbrite. Your space is confirmed upon payment, and this is required at least two weeks before event. Please send me your birth date, place and time with your booking (let me know if you're not sure on the time of birth - we can work around it). Cancellation policy - 70 percent refund up to two weeks before event. 50 percent refund thereafter.
1pm - 1.45pm - what do the sun and moon mean?
- What the sun and moon mean and what they represent in you.
1.45pm - 3pm - your moon
- What does the moon mean in your chart? Receive personalised information on your moon, its zodiacal sign, and which realm of life it mostly plays out in. This shows you more about how you embody your soul and what you need to be happy.
- Integrate what you've learnt in a meditative relaxation using moonstone liquid crystal drops, supported by feminine aromatherapies; your own moon’s astrological symbol; and evocative relaxing music.
3.15pm - 3.45pm - afternoon tea break with homemade cake, cheese and crackers, fruit, drinks
3.45pm - 5pm - your sun
- What does the sun mean in your chart? Recieve personalised information on your sun, its zodiacal sign, and which realm of your life it mostly plays out in to understand what your spirit wants to express in this lifetime.
- Feel the solar energies using the crystal sunstone and taking it in liquid crystal drop form. We will also bring in aromatherapy, music and your sun symbol to do a meditative relaxation to feel that YANG power! You are that!
5pm - 5.30pm - integrating your sun and moon
- We finish with some integration of your moonly and solar natures.
- You will receive your summary sentence on your life's foundation...'eg Your purpose is to ..... by being.....'
- Especially in women, but in men too, masculine energy is often denied or distorted which makes it hard to speak up, make clear decisions and act. Or we go overboard in the opposite direction. We look at finding a more balanced masculine and feminine energy.
- Take home your information and feeling experience and soak it up!
What participants are saying
'I felt so amazing which I believe is in part thanks to you for helping me find clarify and give me a sharper focus to my life’s mission.' MB
'You gave me a much better insight into how the sun and moon affect me and the roles they play in my life. I found it particularly interesting how the feminine and the masculine relate to them as well. I’ll certainly be recommending the workshop to my friends and family.' DB