Actions and Detail Panel
Underground Society Pop-Up Event
Sat. 1 April 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
THE VERY FIRST UNDERGROUND SOCIETY POP-UP EVENT!
Underground Society is pleased to announce our first ever pop-up selling event! Since we started in Melbourne, it is only fitting we pop off in our hometown first. We have a prime venue locked in, located in the heart of the city: Melbourne CBD, so make your way down to link up with the gvng and cop some serious heat (NO GR TINGS). ONE DAY ONLY! *flame emoji*
- April 1st, doors opening at 10AM and closing at 4PM.
- Collins Street Location, easily accessible by all forms of public transport
- Swapmeet / Flea Market format
- 21 Vendor Tables including internationals have been locked in and are carrying serious heat
- All stock for sale will be legit. BOGO ALERT.
- Live DJ (TBA)
- Jerry Su kissing booth
- FREE entry into Yeezy Raffle with every ticket purchased
- Chance to meet other members and flex up with the gvng gvng
- Security have been organised to ensure you can buy, sell and trade without fear and to work the door.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID TICKET TO ATTEND. Security will turn you back at the door if you try to finesse.
FULL VENDOR LIST:
- No Apologies Store // Supreme AU/NZ Squad
- Goodbye Label by Esther Ng
- Saint Side Store
- PERMANENTLY NECESSARY by Lionel Ha
- Exclusive, event-only Underground Society Limited Edition Merch table.
- Lace Space
- Jerry Su & Co
- Bape AU/NZ
- “Reseller Squad”
- Yeezy AU – Ged Aquino, Oliver Morris & Co.
- CMB Apparel
- Michael Li & Fam
- Secret Sneaker Store
- Illegitimate Business
- Murderous Envy
AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF GUIDELINES FOR THE EVENT INTENDED FOR ATTENDEES WILL BE PUBLICISED CLOSER TO THE EVENT DATE! Keep your eyes out as the document will contain vital details to the success of the Event!
Yeezy Raffle Details:
We are running a raffle in celebration of the Pop-Up. It’s pretty straightforward. The shoe we are raffling is the Kanye West 350 in the Black and White colorway US9 brand new condition straight from the US inventory.
1 ticket = 1 entry into the raffle (2 tickets = 2 entries etc.). Everyone who has already purchased a tickets[/s] has been entered so don’t worry!
We will draw the winner randomly on the morning of the event.
Melbourne winner: Provided that you also come to event we will give you
- $200 so you can spend it exclusively at the event
- A free US event tee and Tote bag
Interstate winner: We will ship the shoes to you!
Stay posted on the group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529080470726411/) for more info <3
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There are no minimum age requirements, HOWEVER, you must bring a valid form of ID to be cross referenced with your ticket on entry.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is sparse in the city. We recommend public transport. Fortunately, all forms of public transport, including trams, trains and buses are exceedingly available to get to the event. Plan your journey here: https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/journey
What can I bring into the event?
Nothing illegal. Security will find it. Don't try. No food or drinks unless you want to pay for our insurance. Nothing GR if you intend to sell or trade it. Do bring: your ticket, your beautiful smile, friends and your best pair of NMDs (lmao).
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us with any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
What's the refund policy?
These tickets are sold by or on behalf of any organization/s presenting the advertised event/activity (herein known as “the Presenter”). The tickets are sold subject to any conditions of sale of the Presenter. A complete list of ‘Terms and Conditions of sale’ is available to be viewed on Eventbrite and within the Confirmation Email.
The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute vendors and/or vary advertised programs given complications (where applicable). Tickets are non-transferable or refundable. The Presenter is under no obligation to refund monies due to vendor changes, non-use, cancellation or dissatisfaction. Booking Fees are charged due to Eventbrite fees and administration costs and are not refundable.
GRAPHIC CREATED BY FRASER SPRUNT: https://www.facebook.com/fraser.sprunt