Actions and Detail Panel
Under The Tuscan Sun
Sun. 26 February 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
Half-Australian, half-Japanese and a resident of Tuscany, Emiko Davies is celebrating the release of her second book, Aquacotta by holding a cooking class all about her crazy-love for her Italian home.
You’ll be making pasta – strozzapretti and tortelli – and cooking flowers (of the zucchini kind and otherwise). And what does the book’s title refer to? It’s a tomato and onion soup with eggs poached in it just before serving, yep, that’s also on the menu. Buonissimo!
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.