Actions and Detail Panel
Fri., 28/10/2016, 6:00 pm – Sun., 30/10/2016, 5:00 pm AWST
Claiming the wo/man in all of us
Twin Realities is a unique journey of self-exploration and conscious witnessing, held in a safe and sacred space for men and women to see, and be seen in, their raw truth.
This residental weekend is a rare opportunity to explore our collective and individual knowing, inherent in our gender nature. It helps us to free ourselves from unhealthy, outdated, inherited ways of being that have been passed through generations unnoticed and unquestioned. It is a deep awakening to healthy relationship which is a necessary ingredient in living life fully.
It asks us to be willing to surrender to our unconscious conditioning and what we think we know so our essential wisdom can take shape and be experienced. It invites us to transcend out traditional mainstream ways of doing, thinking and being and practice respectful, responsible, authentic, relationship with ourselves and others.
Twin Realities is a life changer.
Twin Realities can serve you:
- Through the presence of both men and women providing the opportunity for self-exploration whilst heightening aspects of the self that may not otherwise be experienced.
- In giving voice to our struggles, tensions and joys in the presence of the other gender.
- With an invitation for the feminine to witness with awareness their masculine nature, and for the masculine to witness with awareness their feminine nature and both of us consciously and with compassion to experience our differences.
- By presenting an opportunity to share in mixed company that which may have never found a safe place to be voiced prior.
- To go beyond the projections and wounding you may have endured and/or inflicted.
- In meeting and being met on the other side of your story, of how you think it should be.
- With an invitation to step outside of habitual ways of interacting and engaging with self and others.
- Through allowing you to witness the many complementary forces of the divine feminine and the sacred masculine.
- To stand strong in your authority regardless of the company you keep.
- By transforming fear, doubt and inhibition into a sense of oneness.
How would it be if you could…
- Go beyond the labels, confusion and outdated conditionings and see with fresh eyes?
- Find a safe place to share what needs to be said without fear of condemnation or judgement?
- Say what you mean, without struggle and with satisfaction?
- Stop playing small, shrinking or hiding?
- Fulfil the yearning to come home to your true self?
- Feel truly connected to the world in which you live?
- find the courage to speak your truth?
- Accept yourself and others?
Living life fully is Joyous.