Actions and Detail Panel
Tutti a Tavola - Italian Feast
Sat. 19 August 2017, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm AEST
Tutti a Tavola means everyone to the table to eat, but before you eat you will create. In this 3hr hands on class alongside chef Jeffrey Simmonetta, you will be guided through an assortment of traditional Italian home-style dishes and rustic regional flavours perfect for your next family dinner party.
Fresh Caprese Bruschetta Salad
Ricotta Gnocchi with spinach butter and parsley
Slow Braised Beef Ragout with ribbon pasta
About The Chef
Jeffrey Vincent Simonetta is an Australian–Italian Chef who has worked under some of Australia’s most influential Chefs.
His family background, thick with Italian culture,influenced the way in which he sees cooking and produce. It taught him that; “To be Italian is to be passionate. It is to intimately taste wine, sauce, and ripe olives, as well as appreciating simplicity and nature, from the fragrance of the spring air, the skill of the sculptor, and the soul of the painter. It means to belong to a gene pool influenced by some of the most interesting cultures in history and translate those onto a plate”.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.