Actions and Detail Panel
Try Sailing on Lake Macquarie
Fri. 20 January 2017, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEDT
Experience the pleasure of sailing in this introductory session which will include some basic sailing instruction followed by a short exciting twilight race.
Important participant requirements:
- This event is for Lake Macquarie City residents, others may be waitlisted.
- This event is free, but tickets are required for each participant.
- This event requires a moderate level of fitness.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Ages 10 and over, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It may not be possible for large groups to be accommodated on one boat. If booking for more than four, please consider how you would like to be split.
- This event is weather dependent and may be cancelled if poor weather is forecasted. Participants will be advised as soon as possible if there is a risk of cancellation.
- Wear casual clothes, enclosed white or non-marking soft sole nonslip shoes, protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Bring a backpack with water and snacks.