Actions and Detail Panel
Triple P- Stepping Stones (course)
Sat. 4 November 2017, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEDT
Triple P- Stepping Stones is developed for parents of children with a developmental disability.
Because it is based on Triple P’s proven parenting strategies, it gives parents ways to deal with the kinds of childhood behaviour problems and issues that can make family life stressful.
- Managing problem behaviour and developmental issues common in children with disabilities;
- Encouraging behaviour you like;
- Coping with stress;
- Developing a closer relationship with your child;
- Teaching your child new skills.
Place your expression of interest through Eventbrite by Wednesday 4th October 2017, you will then be contacted by Kate or Emma (Triple P- Stepping Stones facilitators) to discuss the course further and confirm your attendance.
PLEASE NOTE- Families need to commit to attend all 5 sessions. Home visits to be confirmed with families.
Minimum of six families are required to run this course.
- Saturday 4th November; 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 11th November; 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 18th November; 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 25th November; 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 9th december; 1pm to 3pm
For more information on Triple P- Stepping stones go to:
Child-Minding available for this course.
You’re receiving this email because you have enrolled with Plumtree or signed up for our mailing. If you’d like to be removed from our mailing list, please click on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the page.