In this fun, educational and interactive 3 hour workshop you will learn:
- what the difference is between mindfulness and meditation?
- types of meditations,
- benefits of meditation and impact of meditation on the neuroplasticity of the brain and our endocrine system
- simple mindfulness techniques to practise in daily life
- simple breathing techniques to practise in daily life
- how to increase your emotional awareness & how to be comfortable with the uncomfortable,
- how stress impacts our hormonal system and sabotages our health/fitness goals,
- stress-born addictions and compulsive behaviours with the focus on emotional eating,
- iRest Yoga Nidra – yogic conscious sleep for stress management and healing.
- is designed to be interactive with ample opportunity for discussion and connection
- is divided into 3 main sessions
- there will be 2 x 15 minutes breaks
- last session incorporates 50 min of iRest meditation /deep relaxation practice.
Space is limited to max. 8 participants. Please book early!
If you prefer direct deposit please contact Anna on 0417 879 519 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org,
What to bring: Blankets or sleeping bag, cushions, scarf/eye mask, water bottle, comfortable clothing