Actions and Detail Panel
Toowoomba ~ Understanding Behaviour
Mon. 15 May 2017, 9:15 am – 2:30 pm AEST
Early Days workshops are for parents and other family carers of children under 7 years who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or are going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
What this workshop offers:
- Understanding why your child has behavioural issues.
- Learn how to identify the purpose of your child’s behaviour.
- Learn how to develop strategies.
- Plan for success.
More about Early Days workshops:
- Free to attend
- Held in small groups of 4-15 and gives you an
- opportunity to meet other parents
- Lunch & light refreshments provided
- Childcare is NOT provided
Have questions about this workshop?
Contact Autism Queensland on 07 3273 0000 or email email@example.com.
For catering purposes please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements via email firstname.lastname@example.org when you book in.