Actions and Detail Panel
Toll Charity Classic - 2017
Fri., 17/03/2017, 8:00 am – Sat., 18/03/2017, 3:00 am
Welcome to the 2017 Toll Charity Classic
Get ready for the 2017 Toll Charity Classic.
With plenty of on-course promotions for our golf enthusiasts and tables available for the Gala Dinner, Friday 17 March 2017 is a day to be marked on everyone’s calendar.
Guests will be treated to a star-studded event with all proceeds once again being donated to the Ponting Foundation, which provides funding for essential services that help young Australians with cancer while providing emotional support and financial assistance for their family.
The Gala Dinner will feature pre-dinner drinks and entertainment, a mouth-watering meal, silent auction, raffle and grand auction. There will also be live music to get everyone up out of their seats dancing.
The Toll Charity Classic is an event not to be missed.
The 2017 Charity Classic
When: Friday 17 March 2017
Where: RACV Royal Pines Resort, Benowa
Dress code: Golf - Smart Casual
Gala Dinner - Ladies - Cocktail, Gents - Lounge Suit
Accommodation: Accommodation is to be booked directly through RACV Royal Pines Resort - please call reservations on (07) 5597 8700 to secure your accommodation.
What are the terms and conditions of attending the Toll Charity Classic?
Please read these Terms and Conditions before confirming a booking for the Toll Charity Classic 2017 (including Golf and/or Dinner). By making a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. Payment is due immediately and is payable by Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
2. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site.
3. No refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and as otherwise specified by Toll.
4. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
5. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Toll’s and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from Toll on request.
6. Toll, its affiliates and their associated agencies and companies will not be held liable for any misadventure, accident, illness or injury, loss or claim due to the act or omission of the purchaser that may occur whilst undertaking/participating in the Toll Charity Classic 2017.
Who can I contact with any questions?
Lindsay Mallet will be able to answer any questions regarding the Toll Charity Classic. Feel free to contact her on mobile 0403222819 or alternatively email email@example.com.