Actions and Detail Panel
Thinking about volunteering - Geelong - FREE - 20 October
Thu, October 20, 2016, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM AEDT
Thinking about volunteering?
Come along to this information session – it’s FREE
This friendly and informal session gives a useful introduction to the world of volunteering to people interested in becoming a volunteer and to new volunteers.
• the importance of volunteering to our community
• how volunteering benefits you, the volunteer
• what to expect as a volunteer
• opportunities for volunteering
• the many different ways of volunteering
• how to find a volunteer position
• volunteer rights and responsibilities
• volunteer health and safety
• and much more