Actions and Detail Panel
Think U Know Cybersafety (Gungahlin Library)
Wed, April 5, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM AEST
This program is suitable for parents and carers.
Learn about online privacy and security for your children while they are playing popular games such as Minecraft.
This is an opportunity for parents to learn more about Minecraft and how children can use it as a social media to communicate with others.
Learn about settings and how to keep your child safe, from the AFP and thinkuknow.org.au volunteers.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.