Tired of working in your business and not ON your business?
When was the last time you took time-out to reflect and refocus on your Business?
It's time to get realistic because 2017 is just around the corner! It's time to get organised. Time to plan those killer Business goals and strategies for next year!
This workshop will ensure you have the time to dedicate to planning and strategising. Participants will take home practical, documented and professional "SMART goals" to clearly map out your Business aspirations for next year.
In this workshop you will leave with;
- Your business VISION, MISSION and VALUES re-visited, refreshed or started
- Your 2017, 12 months’ goals written down in a digestible and doable ACTION plan
- A commitment to your NEXT big (massive) step to take in your biz
- How to manage your time to keep you on track (with laser sharp focus) and ditch the distractions
- New ACCOUNTABILITY friends to help you on your journey
- Networking with like-minded small business owners
- AND a bonus MY PLAN TO GREATNESS: BUSINESS PLANNER (BLACK or BLUE) + WORK PAD to capture all your ideas on the day so you’re ready for 2017! (valued at $43.95)
Morning, Afternoon tea and a Delicious Lunch in the gardens are all included, along with a copy of "My Plan to Greatness Business Planner and Bonus work pad" (FREE GIFT!)
What are my transport / parking options?
Ample, free all day parking is available on site.
What can I bring to the event?
Your positivity, planning hat and of course your current goals / vision / mission and values to reflect upon.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email Sara at email@example.com or phone 0419 690 878
Is my registration / ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to another colleague in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - please include a copy of your ticket information and the name of the person now attending. All tickets are non-refundable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No - Sara will have all your details on the day. Just make sure you don't forget the address information!
Can't make our event? We can also run this session in-house too, please contact Sara for more information - email@example.com or phone 0419 690 878.
Photo: Camden Valley Inn - our conference venue!