Tuart Forest Primary School will be the place to be this Halloween as the school grounds and the oval is transformed!
Be part of the inaugural Tuart Forest Terror Run on Sunday 30th October from 4-6pm!
Get dressed in your scariest Halloween costumes. Upon registration you will receive your trick or treat bag and then your Halloween afternoon commences!
There will be an awesome array of Halloween zones to make your way through as you complete the course!!
Stall holders and food trucks will be on hand for refreshments and spooky treats.
When purchasing tickets, select the family option that best suits your family.
The Tuart Forest Terror Run is a family event, which is strictly alcohol and smoke free.
All funds raised will go towards the fundraising goal of the Tuart Forest Primary School P&C to provide more shade options at the school.
DECLARATION AND INDEMNITY
- As a condition of purchasing tickets for the Terror Run event myself and/or family members under my supervision, I hereby waive all and any claim, rights or course of action which I or they might otherwise have for or rising out of the loss of my life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever which I may suffer in the course of or consequent entry of participation in the said event.
- I hereby indemnify the Tuart Forest Primary School P and C committee and its members against all suits, claims and demands whatsoever arising out of my participation in the said event.
- I declare that I will abide by the event rules and will accept the organiser’s decision as final. I acknowledge that this declaration and indemnity applies to the participation of the above named in the said event.
- I declare that I am physically fit and do not have any pre-existing conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this event.
- I acknowledge that this event is designed to provide a scare factor and that if I am purchasing this ticket on behalf of a child (4-16 years) or bringing a child under the age of 4 to the Terror Run that I am aware of this and will be responsible for any effect it may have.
- Tickets are non-refundable.