Actions and Detail Panel
The Trusted Negotiator Masterclass
Thu. 20 October 2016, 8:00 am – 11:00 am AEDT
Are you leaving money on the table?
Are you risking your credibility in your crucial conversations?
Are you burning key relationships for the sake of “nailing the deal”?
Do you feel confident, in control and fully prepared?
Join us for a morning of high-impact experiential learning that is guaranteed to improve your negotiations.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How old-school negotiation tactics, ploys and gambits destroy your credibility and trust, and what to do instead
- The bullet proof method you can use every time to navigate the most complex negotiations as well as simple conversations
- How to disarm a competitive or bullying counterpart to get collaboration and “win-win” outcomes
- Why it’s more effective to do the exact opposite to what most do at the negotiation table, especially when the pressure and stakes are high
- How to use situations of conflict or dispute to strengthen your relationships
- How to stop sabotaging your deals by managing your own and your counterpart’s mindset and emotions
- How to build trust and unlock the value lying dormant in your strategic relationships
- How to prevent time wasting, beating around the bush, or stalling negotiations and maximise return on your time at the negotiation table
- How to ensure you are not leaving money on the table and secure outstanding value for your business
- Why value often slips through your fingers after you have mutually agreed on a “great deal”, and what to do about it
This is a highly experiential and engaging day of learning, challenging your comfort zone, collaborating and networking with peers from other businesses, and having any “burning questions” answered by our Trusted Negotiators.