The biggest match of the Australian Open tournament is here and we are celebrating early!
Join Sportsnet and fellow tennis lovers as we fuel up for a HUGE day of Men’s Final action.
Held within the exclusive Melbourne Park Precinct, The Glasshouse is one of Melbourne’s newest venues. Offering stunning panoramic views across Olympic Park, Yarra River and surrounds, this sophisticated venue is guaranteed to impress!
With live music, roving entertainment and the opportunity to meet a former tennis great, this will be the perfect culmination to a brilliant two weeks of tennis!
– Exclusive early-bird entry into the Melbourne Park Precinct
– Hosted by Channel Nine favourite Tony Jones
– Match insight and Q&A with a special guest tennis legend
– Seated gourmet brunch
– Beverages including tea & coffee, sparkling wine, beer and juices
– Live music
– Uninterrupted views over the Olympic Park Precinct
– Cloak room facilities
– Official Australian Open Programme
– Prizes, giveaways and much more!
Dress Code: Neat casual