The location will be SPELD HQ - 60 High Street, Preston VIC 3072
Presenters: Dr. Daryl. Greaves and Michelle Hutchison
This is a 4 days course, the dates are as follows:
*Dates: January 16, 17, 18 & 19 (2017)
1. Payment is required 7 days prior to the date of the Professional Development Workshop in order to secure attendance . If payment is being made by the school please follow up with the school to ensure that payment has been made. SPELD Vic reserves the right to cancel any registrations that have not been made by this time.
2. Registration for this event closes 7 days before. Once registration is closed we will not be reopening it.
3. This workshop is limited to 24 places. Registration is known to fill up quick. Therefore, we recommend registering sooner rather than later.
4. You will receive a certificate on the day of event.
5. Please read our cancellation waver prior to booking tickets: If notice of cancellation is received 7 working days or less from the scheduled starting date, no refund will be offered.
SPELD Victoria exists to enable people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties achieve their full potential.
To become a member of SPELD Vic, visit our membership page.
Membership entitles you to receive discounts on some professional development events and a monthly e-news letter, with educational information and resources.
Your membership dollars also make it possible for Speld to continue to provide workshops such as these and advocate for and support people living with specific learning difficulties.
Speld Vic Cancellation Policy:
v The course will be confirmed to proceed at least 7 days prior to the scheduled starting date.
v Speld reserves the right to cancel an event if minimum numbers are not met; in this instance a full refund or transfer of money to another event of the same value is available. We will not be liable for any other associated costs such as accommodation or travel costs including flights incurred by participants.
v If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following conditions will apply:
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.