Actions and Detail Panel
The Spanish Table with Scott Stevenson
Sat. 28 October 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
Don’t know your Pisto from your Paella? Then, this is the class for you. Chef Scott Stevenson from MoVida – a name synonymous with quality, authentic Spanish cuisine – will present a class focusing on classic Spanish dishes – like Paella – and offer ideas and tips on other regional seafood classics. Be ready to get your Espagnole on!
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.