Actions and Detail Panel
THE ROSE CUP Charity Golf Day
Fri. 2 June 2017, 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEST
Our Rose Cup Charity Golf Day instantly puts your company in front of an audience of like-minded businesses that love to mix business with pleasure!
Cystic Fibrosis Queensland provides support and services for Queenslanders living with Cystic Fibrosis. Our organisation receives less than 13% of our revenue from government. We rely heavily on the development of corporate partnerships, community fundraising and grants. Our events not only leverage great marketing returns for your business and provide strong community experiences.
Join us for a great day on the links at Royal Pines while supporting our cause to make short lives big. Before our shotgun start at 12:30pm we will be giving you the opportunity to purchase your team a competitive edge as we auction off a couple of cheeky pro golfers and not so humble politicians to sub in when you need them to. You will also be given the opportunity to bid for your own private drink caddie!
Hosted by PGA’s National Teacher of the Year, Mark Gibson, join us after your day on the green for sundowner drinks and a barbecue dinner at Tees Clubhouse. We will award our tournament trophy and give away an amazing selection of sponsored prizes.
Hole, Prize and Sundowner Sponsorship Packages are available from as little as $500. For more information about this fantatastic marketing opportunities please contact our Business Development Manager at Cystic Fibrosis Queensland (07) 3359 8000 or email email@example.com
Make the most of your golf day by booking accommodation at RACV Royal Pines Resort! All registered players receive a special reduced rate. Book today to ensure you don't miss out!
$269 - Executive Twin or King Room
$360 - Executive Mountain or Superior Spa Suite
$400 - Executive Suite (including Lounge Access)
All rates include breakfast for up to 2 adults in the Kalinda Restaurant.
Simply mention “Roses” when booking to receive these exclusive rates!
Contact Royal Pines reservations team on 5597 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the terms and conditions of attending the 2017 The Rose Cup ?
Please read these Terms and Conditions before confirming a booking for The Rose Cup 2017. By making a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. Payment is due immediately and is payable by Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
2. No refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and as otherwise specified by Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or vary advertised program.
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Cystic Fibrosis Queensland and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from Cystic Fibrosis Queensland on request.
5. Cystic Fibrosis Queensland, its affiliates and their associated agencies and companies will not be held liable for any misadventure, accident, illness or injury, loss or claim due to the act or omission of the purchaser that may occur whilst undertaking/participating in the 2017 The Rose Cup.