THE ROCKS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS 2016 - A THRILL OF HOPE
Christmas season is the busiest time of the year and your to-do list is growing. For some, church maybe just another thing on that to-do list, and that’s okay. We know your time is precious, and because of that, we’ve crafted a very special Christmas experience just for you - a festivities of lights, audio visuals, songs and dance, all in one awesome package.
Make plans to join us in one of our 3 performances:
SATURDAY, December 10
- 4:30PM (children facility available)
SUNDAY, December 11
- 10:00AM (children facility available)
Here are a few reasons you will be glad you make time to come:
- You can take a photo in front of our beautiful Christmas tree.
- Whether you want to wear a three-piece suit or a short and a tshirt, you will fit in just fine. Most of us will be in jeans.
- You don't need to sing. Just relax, chill, and enjoy the festivities.
- If you have children year 5 or under, they will love TheRocks Kids.
So text a friend, pick out your outfit that would look good in those Christmas photos, and join us.
This is a FREE event; however, TICKETS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ENTRY.
- Book a ticket for every person who will sit in the auditorium. (Children who will join TheRocks Kids do not need tickets).
- Tickets must be presented to one of the Elves at the door.
- Every ticket you order will reserve one seat. Should you change your mind or somehow unable to attend, please update your order by login to your Eventbrite account.
PS. YOU REALLY SHOULD COME, BECAUSE IT’S CHRISTMAS!