Actions and Detail Panel
The Parenting Teenagers Course
Tue., 24/10/2017, 6:30 pm – Tue., 21/11/2017, 8:45 pm AEST
What is The Parenting Teenagers Course?
The Parenting Teenagers Course is a 5-week course that aims to equip parents and
caregivers of teenagers with strategies to build a healthy relationship while guiding them into adulthood.
Topics covered include:
- Keep your long-term aim in mind
- Meet your teenagers’ needs
- Set effective boundaries
- Help develop your teenagers’ emotional health
- Help them make good choices
Why do this course?
- Parenting teenagers is challenging at the best of times for most parents.
- In this course you learn practical skills on how to parent teenagers effectively and make even the happiest family better.
- Parenting teenagers is one of the most important roles we undertake.
Who is this course for?
The Parenting Teenagers Course is for any parents (whether parenting on your own or as a couple), step-parents or carers of children aged 11 – 18 years.
Every Tuesday, from 24th of October, 2017 to 21st of November, 2017. Time: 6:30pm – 8:45pm.
Great Hope Baptist Church – 87 Poinciana St., Inala, Qld 4077. Corner with Laburnum St. Entrance from Laburnum St. Free car park across the street (fenced lot).
Please register by Sunday 22nd of October, 2017.
For more information please visit: http://www.hopecounsellingservices.com/parenting-teenagers/