Actions and Detail Panel
The Parenting Children Course
Tue., 25/07/2017, 6:30 pm – Tue., 22/08/2017, 8:45 pm AEST
What is The Parenting Children Course?
The Parenting Children Course is a 5-week course that aims to equip parents and
caregivers with strategies to build a healthy relationship with their children.
Topics covered include:
- Build a strong family, centred on love
- Meet your children’s needs
- Set effective boundaries
- Teach healthy relationships
- Your long-term aim
Why do this course?
- Parenting is one of the most important roles we undertake.
- Children don’t come with an app or computer program.
- In this course you learn practical skills on how to parent children effectively and make even the happiest family better.
Who is this course for?
The Parenting Children Course is for parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children aged 0-10 years.
Every Tuesday, from 25th of July, 2017 to 22nd of August, 2017. Time: 6:30pm – 8:45pm.
Great Hope Baptist Church – 87 Poinciana St., Inala, Qld 4077. Corner with Laburnum St. Entrance from Laburnum St. Free car park across the street (fenced lot).
Please register by Sunday 23rd of July, 2017.
For more information please visit: http://www.hopecounsellingservices.com/parenting-children/