Actions and Detail Panel
The Next Phase Retirement Wellbeing Seminar
Sat. 8 April 2017, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Are you anxious or stressed about what retirement means for you?
Avoid many of the emotional and psychological pitfalls people experience when they retire.
- Staying Active
We spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours planning for our financial security in retirement. What about your happiness? For less than $50 and 90 minutes, we will walk you through equally important topics such as identity, purpose, relationships with partners, family and friends.
Two registration options:
- Register and pay by credit card now, or
- Register and pay on the day — please press register, then checkout and select 'pay at the door' under payment.
At The Next Phase Retirement Wellbeing seminars, you will learn how to recognise and respond positively to the emotional shifts that take place because of the change in your lifestyle.
These seminars walk you through important topics such as identity and purpose, relationships with partners, family and friends, as well as social and community connections allowing you to be confident, active and satisfied with life in retirement.
Topics covered in our seminar include:
- What is retirement, anyway?
- Combatting anxiety and stress about retirement
- Living an engaged life with purpose
- Overcoming roadblocks
- Does the reality match the dream?
- How do I maintain my identity after I retire?
- Setting a happiness plan for a successful retirement