Actions and Detail Panel
The Mothers Den Brunch Sessions - October Brunch
Thu. 27 October 2016, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
JOIN US IN OCTOBER FOR THE BUSINESS ESSENTIALS MASTERCLASS
Ahhhh, business ownership.
What with products and services to refine, marketing plans to create, funnels to build, sales to make and social media to maintain, who's got time for anything else? No wonder it's not a path for the faint hearted.
But how often do you stop and consider the foundations of your business - you know the essential bits and pieces that have the power to either make or break what you are trying to create?
Join us this October for our special Business Essentials Masterclass where we sit down with our expert panel and unpack the critical elements that usually get relegated to the too hard basket - the legal, the financial and the overall focus of daily activities. We will be covering how to best protect yourself in business and how to ensure that your daily actions align with your overall goals.
Our experts will be covering topics such as:
- What every business owner should know before starting
- How you can best protect your brand
- What sales and service agreements you should keep
- How to keep yourself covered when taking on new staff
- When to start paying yourself a salary
- How to organise your budgets and financials
- Financial forecasting
- How to set goals that keep you on track
- How to overcome analysis paralysis and focus on what really matters at the right time for maximum impact
Our expert panel are eager to share their wealth of knowledge with you and answer all of your hairy and scary questions. We hope you can join us - we'd love to see you there!